What information do we collect?
1. We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, send a communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
2. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
3. We also collect information about gift certificate recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift certificate recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
4. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, provide feedback on a returned item, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
3. To quickly process your transactions.
4. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail updates, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail updates, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include www.jemmasnaturalpet.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please send us an email via our Contact Us page. Please provide us your name and address, and we will proceed with removing your information from our database. Please allow at least 3 business days for the change to occur.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions page, establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitation of liability governing the use of our website.