Available in 1.5 lb, 4 lb and 8 lb bags
There is nothing better than fresh, organic eggs from your very own backyard hens. When caring for your flock, Organic Diatomaceous Earth for poultry has many applications and has grown in popularity. Made of the crushed, fossilized exoskeletons of microscopic diatoms, Organic DE is environmentally friendly and will not harm children, pets, poultry, livestock, plants or the planet. To freshen up your coop, sprinkle on the coop or cage floor and cover with shavings. Ask around and your fowl owning friends will surely have additional ways to use Organic Diatomaceous Earth.
- Dries up manure in the coop and keeping it cleaner, drier and odor free
- Use as a dust bath to keep your hen's feathers & skin clean
- Add small amounts to feed and the benefits will continue as it passes through
- OMRI listed for Organic use
- USDA Codex FOOD Grade
- 100% Non toxic
- Avoid inhaling or getting powder in eyes
- 100% Diatomaceous Earth (Amorphous non-crystalline silica)
- Non-treated freshwater DE Mined, sifted, and packaged in the USA
Sprinkle the coop or cage floor and cover with shavings. Sprinkle in nesting boxes between lays of hay and mix a small amount into dusting bins. Add one pound or 6 cups to every 50 pounds of feed. Use as a whitewash for roosts and walls. Mix one cup of DE to 1/2 gallon of water. Stir frequently.
pure food grade Diatomaceous Earth